Request A Speaker
There are no forms to fill out. Call us to customize your training needs. If you are looking for other aspects of training i.e. specific financial-bankruptcy information, we can refer or invite other colleagues with that expertise to participate in the events.
Please make your request at least 30 days before your event date to ensure enough time to secure a speaker and plan the presentation.
Call to Request a Speaker
Our speakers offer audiences valuable information on a variety of topics regarding problem gambling.
If you are interested in pursuing National Certification as a Gambling Counselor, our trained and qualified professionals can guide you through the process. Please feel free to contact us for more detailed information.
- Problem Gambling: Definitions, Scope and Prevalence
- Assessing for Problem Gambling
- Co-Occurring Disorders and Treatment
- Structuring Treatment for Problem Gamblers and their Family Members
- Effects on the Family
- Self Help and Their Role in Treatment
- Financial Planning
- Special Populations: Elderly, Youth, Women
Lisa Vig, LAC, ICGC, Director of Gamblers Choice & Gambling Counselor
• BA Degree in Psychology
• BA Degree in Religion/Philosophy
• 23 yrs. Gambling Counseling
• 32 yrs. Licensed Addiction Counselor
Dawn Cronin, LBSW, ICGC, Gambling Counselor
• BS Degree in Social Work
• 27 yrs. Gambling Counselor
• 30 yrs. Licensed Social Worker
Lisa Voeller, LAC, ICGC, Supervisor & Gambling Counselor
• Supervisor and Gambling Counselor
• 23 yrs. Gambling Counselor
• 33 yrs. Licensed Addiction Counselor